The mysterious world of palmistry
Most of us must have noticed a mystic sitting in the corner of a market or a shopping mall with a magnifying glass beside him.
We often notice them concentrating fully on the palm of the persons visiting them with unbroken focus.
His talks seem to his visitor in between and the person looks at him completely awestruck.
What do they do? What this practice is called? What makes the visitor to look surprised?
The answer to all these questions is palm reading. Vedic palmistry is an art of foretelling future used since ages in different parts of the world. It has been a mysterious subject with many people raising eye brows at its wonders. Its origin may be found in India, from where it spread to different parts of the world.
Palmistry is a popular occult practice of analyzing the physical features of hands to interpret personality traits of a person and make predictions about his/her future. Palmistry is also known as chiromancy and it is a time-honored technique of making out what’s there in store for you.
Just like in astrology, we notice powerful connections between the movements of the planets in the sky and happenings of the events here on this Earth, palm readers observe how the hand's attributes connect to greater themes.
But what exactly is palmistry? What does it reveal, and how does it work? Though just like other occult branches, palm reading too needs lot of practice and patience but still its fundamentals are easy to understand in comparison to astrology.
In this article, we will discuss the basic theory and techniques of palm reading, along with tips and tricks to help you master this amazing technique of predicting future.
Few people are born occult lovers and they just love to dive deep into the field with all their might. It becomes easier for them to memorize the names and significance of each line as divinity helps them to do so. But for others as well, palmistry could be mastered with constant hard work and patience. In both the cases, one can develop this divine art to gain excellence in it.
Here is a step-by-step guide for beginners to learn palmistry. Read on to know more:
- When you step into the world of palmistry, the first step should be to start with larger observations, working your way into more detailed information. Though opinions vary, it's very important to analyze both the left and right hands. Together, they depict how a person is utilizing their potential in this life.
- Initially, pay attention to few silent observations. What is the texture? Is the front smooth while the palm is rough? Are the fingers manicured or dirty? It is advised that nothing should be overlooked in divination practices. Everything in this world has meaning, and when you infuse your observations with intuition, you'll seamlessly extract the meaning of the smallest details.
- Next, familiarize yourself with different shapes of hands. In palmistry different shapes have been attributed with 4 elements: fire, earth, air, and water. After mastering hand shapes and their associated elements, you can move further. This exercise helps you to know about the basic characteristics of the person coming to you.
- Your next task is to know about the mounts and plains of the palm. You should also know which region corresponds to which aspect of life. Good knowledge about the lines and creases of the palm should be gathered too.
- Every line or crease on your palm has been given a name by the experts like head line, heart line, life line, fate line and sun line. They all have unique specifications and are utilized broadly for making future predictions. An in depth understanding of these lines go a long way in turning you into a great palmist.
- Palmistry is about observing each and every feature of hand, palm and fingers. One must pay attention to each formation to draw finer conclusions about a person.
- One may also opt for visiting an experienced palmist to observe techniques of palm reading. This may help you to differentiate what is more important than other. You will get a practical experience through observation and may try the same in your readings. However, personal observations are always appreciated but sometimes you end up getting wonderful clues which were not there in your mind previous visit.
- Reading books written by great palmists too help a lot in gaining expertise in the field of palmistry. You may go for reading and analyzing several case studies, this will ultimately help you in drawing conclusions in your readings. This certainly helps in looking at the things with more aware and informed view point.
- Practice is the key to success. Merely reading and understanding won't be of any help until and unless you apply them practically. A practical approach is required whenever we wish to master a specific stream of art and palmistry is no exception.
- No matter how extensively you read, you always need a teacher to provide you right guidance regarding the subject you wish to master. Today, many online palmistry courses are available and you may always join a course from a reputed institute to gain better understanding of the subject.
Remember, palmistry just like other practices can’t be spoon fed and one has to apply knowledge along with intuitions for long in mastering the art of palmistry.
As you dig deep into the meanings of varied hand shapes, mounts, plains, and lines and let your intuition guide you throughout, you will begin to form your own patterns of interpretation.
One thing to be kept in mind is that both hands and people change over the course of time and we have to alter the interpretations accordingly. Thus we can say that palmistry illuminates future course of life ahead.
The interesting field of Palmistry fascinates most of us and what better than becoming our own palm reader. Once learnt it may guide throughout our life and we can make this world a better place for us and loved ones.
It may help you earn decently as well if practiced professionally. Today, you don’t even need to commute from one place to another and can learn from the best teachers within the comfort of your home through online courses.
So, come and explore this mysterious world of palmistry with excellent online courses of Future point.