Karlsarpa dosh effects in Kundli and remedies
Karlsarpa Dosha is the placement of Sun, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury and Venus all helmed in one side of Rahu and Ketu in Kundli or horoscope of a native. A Karlsarpa Dosha in Kundali of a native lead to various problems in their life. Especially when match making is carried out, certain dosha and more to be specific Karl Sarpa Dosha is checked in great detailed. Since, if this dosha is not nullified before, marriage, then it can create havoc in the couple’s life. Hence proper remedies are suggested. Now, there are various types of Karl Sarpa Dosha, one should know its type and only then appropriate remedies can be suggested to the native.
Thankfully, in the Vedic period, our Sages or Rishi’s provided various solutions as remedies to overcome a Karlsarpa Dosh effects in Kundli. As said in the Vedas, Jyotisha or astrology is the eye of Vedas which can foresee the future, and it was with the help of our Vedas these remedies were suggested. Hence these remedies are potent enough to nullify a Karlsarpa Dosha.
Now, let us understand in general the negative effects of Kalsarpa Dosh. In Kalsarpa dosh a native would struggle in all aspects of life; say poor health, wealth, career, profession, love, marriage, children and many other things related to an individual’s life. It is hence very important to find out the exact effect of a Kalsarpa dosh in a native’s horoscope and nip in the bud with appropriate solutions. And to undertake this, only a learnt and expert astrologer can provide appropriate remedies. Again, these remedies would vary depending upon the type of Karlsarpa dosha. Hence, it was suggested in the beginning that the nature or the type of Karlsarpa dosha should be examined.
However, we at Indian Astrology, a team of expert and learnt astrologer have provided some remedies mentioned below for the benefit of our readers. These remedies are provided in general and for any specific reading or solution, the readers can write to us for consultation. Readers can write to use at email@example.com. or visit our website www.indianastrology.com .
Karlsarpa dosha effects in Kundli and remedies:
- Keep a small Shiva Linga at home. Make sure you also have an idol Nandi in front of the Shiva Linga. Since, without Nandi, Lord Shiva would not travel to any place.
- Chant “Om Nama Shiva” 108 times a day. Do offer Water and Milk to lord Shiva and his ling on every Mondays.
- Visiting any one of the following 12 Jyotirlingas, and offer a 1008 Mahamrutyunjay havan pooja. This will reduce the ill effects of Kalsarpa Dosh. For the benefit of the Readers the 12 jyotirlingas are: Somnath, Mallikarjuna Swami, Mahakaleshwar, Omkareshwar, Kedarnath, Bhimashankar, Kasi Vishwanath temple, Trimbakeshwar, Baidyanath and Nageswar. One can also visit Rameshwar, though this is not part of 12 Jyotirlinga.
- You can also drop a Naag-Naagin (Male and Female snake) idol made of Silver in a running water.
- Chant 108 Gayathri mantra every day. While chanting Gayathri mantra, do offer water and Jaggery to lord Sun.
- On the tithi of Thrayodashi, offer Milk and honey to Lord Shiva to perform Pradosh Pooja. This will immediately reduce the ill effects.
- One can also chant Purusha Sukta on Rahu and Ketu. This will please the two shadow planets immediately to ward of the negative effects from the native’s life.
- One can Keep Sri Rahu Yantra or Sri Yantra itself. This Yantra should be worshiped regularly and one should follow its rituals to keep all the negative energy at bay.
- In case looking for suitable bride-groom for marriage, then make sure both the horoscopes suffer from Kalsarpa Dosha. As it is said, that two negatives, can bring one positive. The effects of this yog or dosh will be reduced completely.
- Most important, do not invite the wrath of harming a snake. Since this will affect the linage with Kalsarpa dosha. Form thereon, the curse will get percolated to the native’s family linage.
- The native can offer pooja of a five headed hood idol of Naag Raj, made in silver. You can do pooja to the idol every day, thereby reducing the negative energies of Karl Sarpa Dosha.