How does astrology determine financial status and growth?
In todays world, when we talk of money and monetary gains, everyone is particular to earn and remain wealthy. This is because their financial status and growth in important in present generation. Therefore, we see many of us presently running after money and to accumulate wealth in their life. Sometimes, only accumulation of wealth becomes a primary objective in one’s life today. This is a sad state; however, it is the reality. Hence when we see, the society is only chasing money which hardly stays in their hand. This is because the purpose of earning money is not to only lead a lavish life. It should have a certain meaning to it.
In the olden days, our Country was one of the richest countries in the world. It was so rich that in the year 1836, Lord Macaulay too referred in British parliament, that he could hardly find a single beggar on the streets of India. There was abundance in every nook and corner in India. However, with the time changed and the British invaded India, these abundances had a Dealing with Financial Challenges, that lead to made us only chase behind money without its purpose.
What was unique during the olden days then?
In the olden days, it was a practice to follow the path of righteous. This practise followed from the head to the toe. Right from the king till the common man, every one followed the Path of being Right in their conduct. Therefore, their meaning in life to earn money was to share with the society in the form of Charity or Dhan as it was commonly known. It is believed in Hinduism, that when Charity is performed it bring auspicious yoga to one in their Janma kundali. These yoga’s may not be formed at the time of their birth, however, due to good work, one would enjoy its positivities.
These good karma in the form of Positivities, not only blessed the earlier generation in their living life but also blessed their descendants. Hence, in the earlier days when a King undertook the act of charity, they were blessed for their good conduct, so they and their decedents enjoyed being ruler for life.
It is believed that Goddess Laxmi does not stay in one place. Hence always on move from hand to the other. Thus, when a native does Charity, it is seen that the money moves to the hands of needy. Therefore, pleasing goddess Laxmi, who intern bless the native. It was also a practise to check whether a native is generous through Kundali matching in the olden days. Thus, the fruits of good deed were ever lasting.
But then, how does astrology determine financial status and Growth.
Let us share with you the secretes in the horoscope of a native that can indicate what will be financial status and growth.
- Always check for the Ascendant and the Moon sign of the native. Along, with the ascendant lord and the Moon sign lord. Since, this would relieve if the native would be generous or no. If either of the house of its lords are afflicted, then the native may not show interest in charity and good conduct.
- Second, check the 2nd house, 9th house, 10th house and the 11th house along with the Ascendant. Since, the 2nd house is the house of income, 9th house is of being religious minded and fortune, 10th house is the house of career and finally the 11th house is the house of gains. Any, affliction, can block the possibility to earn money.
- Checking for any Dhana yoga. Dhana yoga is a form of Wealth accumulation yoga, that ensures that a native would accumulate enough of wealth for their future. Dhana yoga is of various types, such as Laxmi yoga, Vasumathi yoga, Chandra Mangal Yoga, etc., If any of these yoga’s exist and during the Mahadasha (main period) or Antradasha (Subperiod) the results would be experienced by the native.
However, if the above combination does not exist, then too one can earn wealth through astrological remedies. The following are a few of the same.
- First, always respect the value of money. Since, this would please Goddess Laxmi and inspire her to flow though you hand, regularly.
- Good to have a peepal tree plant at home or Tulsi plant.
- Make sure, there are Signs of Swastik on the doors of your home or business. This would ensure prosperity though wealth accumulation.
- One can worship Sri-Chakra regularly for earning and accumulating wealth.
These ae some of the remedies which will help the native to earn and accumulate wealth. To know more about Wealth accumulation with individual consultation, readers are requested to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.indianastrology.com we at Indian Astrology a team of expert and learnt astrologers for the past three decades.