Explore What Vedic Astrology Says About The Favourable Day To Travel!
Indian Astrology | 22-May-2020 Views: 33677
All of us have to undertake multiple travels in our lives. These travels are either based on our livelihood requirements or due to personal reasons including leisure related travels, family or cultural obligations etc.
Nowadays, it is not uncommon to see people pack up their bags and travel to simply unwind themselves from the chaos of their daily lives. The crux of the matter is that everyone has to travel in life for one reason or the other.
Many of you must have experienced that some of your travels witness multiple obstacles and eventually become fruitless in the end for no understandable reason. In fact, some travels are such that they result in losses rather than achieving the purpose of the underlined travels.
Have you ever wondered why that happens?
Well as per the sacred science of Vedic Astrology, the aspect of travel is very deeply influenced by the concept of time & planetary movements.
Travel if performed in accordance with the rules prescribed by Vedic Astrology, can very easily turn out to be successful and would lead us to our goal as well as fulfill the fundamental objectives behind the travel.
Concept of ‘Day’ in Vedic Astrology
The concept of ‘Day’ holds a great significance in Vedic Astrology as well as the holy scriptures of India describe the importance of each of the seven days of the week in an extremely profound manner.
For example, the scriptures tell us which Deities are to be worshipped on which days of the week as per our individuals goals & objectives in life.
Each day has a particular Deity associated with it and if one invokes the energies of that Deity through Pujas or Vedic Rituals on the specific day, then success in that person’s life is a natural outcome.
Day holds a key position in the ‘Panchang’ in Vedic Astrology. Panchang is simply the classification of time based on different parameters such as:
- ‘Vaar’- Day
- ‘Tithi’- Lunar Date
- ‘Nakshatra’- Lunar Constellations
- ‘Yoga’- Classification of Time as Auspicious or Inauspicious
- ‘Karana’- Semi or Half a Tithi
‘Muhurat’ is a period of time (favourable or unfavourable) that occurs as per different states of Panchang parameters at any given point.
While performing the analysis of time, Day plays a key role in determining the favourable Muhurat for ceremonial rituals, ‘Havan’ (Pious Fire Ritual), ‘Sanskaar’ (Vedic Duties) as well as Travel.
It must be noted that day as well as the direction of the travel, casts phenomenal influence on the end result of the travel.
In a nutshell, Vedic Astrology helps us to know very clearly which are days that are bound to be rewarding to us and also which are the ones that would pose hurdles & problems as far as travelling is concerned.
Good and Bad Omens for Travel
Just after you leave your home for a travel, if you suddenly witness the following visuals then it is a good omen that indicates a favourable & successful travel:
- Water Pot
The mere sight of the above mentioned entities, increases the chances of a successful travel manifold.
On the contrary, visuals of the following are considered as a bad omen for travel:
- Oil Seller
- A Person Washing Clothes
- Sound of Crying
- Dirty Pig
Significance of Day in Context of Travel
As per the principles of Vedic Astrology, a travel gets badly inflicted by “Disha Shool” if it is done in the east direction on Monday and Saturday.
Disha Shool means the troubles & obstacles that are encountered by travelling in a particular direction on certain specific day/s.
Disha Shool occurs in the west direction on Sunday and Friday, in the north direction on Tuesday and Wednesday as well as in the south direction on Thursday. So one must try to avoid travelling in these directions on the days that would attract a Disha Shool and drive the travel towards failure.
The days and directions which are considered best for travelling are:
- Monday for travelling in the South Direction.
- Tuesday for travelling both in the East as well as South Directions.
- Wednesday for travelling in the East as well as West Directions.
- Thursday for travelling in all directions except the South.
- Travels started on Friday evenings are considered auspicious.
- Only a travel back to home if required, is recommended on a Saturday and if possible, a travel on a Saturday is best avoided.
- Sunday for travelling in the East Direction.
The days and directions which are considered unfavourable for travelling are:
- Sunday: Travelling in the West Direction is considered inauspicious.
- Monday: Travelling in the East Direction is considered inauspicious.
- Tuesday: Travelling in the North Direction is considered inauspicious.
- Wednesday: Travelling in the North Direction is considered inauspicious.
- Thursday: Travelling in the South Direction is considered inauspicious.
- Friday: Travelling in the West Direction is considered inauspicious.
- Saturday: Travelling in the East Direction is considered inauspicious.
Remedies to Prevent Travels from Disha Shool
There are some unavoidable reasons due to which we have to travel in a direction on a particular day where there is a Disha Shool (hurdle) present as per Vedic Astrology.
However, if we adopt certain remedial measures that are prescribed by Vedic Astrology before travelling in a specific direction on a particular day that is affected by Disha Shool, we can negate the hurdles & problems that the Disha Shool poses for us.
- Sunday: Travel after eating Sugar & Curd (Sweet Yogurt) or Betel Leaf & Cardamom.
- Monday: Travel after eating Kheer (Porridge made of Rice & Milk) and seeing yourself in a mirror.
- Tuesday: Travel after eating Jaggery.
- Wednesday: Travel after worshipping Lord Ganesh and drinking Milk.
- Thursday: Travel after having Curd with Roasted Cumin.
- Friday: Travel after having Milk or Sweet ‘Lassi’.
- Saturday: Travel after eating ‘Urad Dal Khichdi’ (Rice & Black Gram Porridge) or ‘Immarti’.
Keep these pointers in mind and have safe, successful and prosperous travels in life!
If you are facing any type of problems in your life you can talk to Astrologers