Experience Divine Power in your Puja room through Vastu Shastra!
The universe is one of the most beautiful creations of nature that every building or land has a vibration of energy associated with it. A proper house to live in is the real necessity of every human being. In this Vastu plays an important role as Vastu means ‘house’ and to live with full happiness and peace we all should definitely design our house as per the principles of Vastu Shastra. It can have a great impact on the lives of each and every room. It is aimed towards drawing and concentrating positive cosmic energy or vibes in an individual’s lives so that he/she can actually lead to success in whatever they chose to do.
To gain maximum results, you can consult, Mr. Jayant Pandey to attain happiness and want to be far from all the negativity.
The Puja room should be carefully design because when you meditate, you gain positive energies in order to feel charged. Puja room is the place where you can worship, pray to your god, but if your puja room is in the wrong direction then no matter how much you meditate you can not feel good. Some rules are meant to follow and before designing a puja room one must consult the best Vastu Expert to know the pros and cons. Every room of the house should be located according to the Vastu rules that can energize your environment, mind, body, and soul.
Tips to be followed for Puja Room
- To make your Puja place full of positivity and auspiciousness, location is the most important part in determining its positive aura.
- According to the Expert Vastu Astrologer, the puja room should be built in the Northeast direction.
- Make sure that while worshipping, keep your face towards East or North direction.
- Keep one thing in mind that the Puja room should be always neat and clean which should not be made near the bedroom or on a wall adjacent to the bathroom wall.
- The doors and windows of the puja room should be located in the north or east direction and there should be two shutters.
- Try to keep your floor as simple as possible which should be made up of white or off- white marble.
- The structure of the pooja room should be like a pyramid that will help you in creating a positive atmosphere.
- There should be a two-door entry if there is a lot of space to make it.
- It is very essential to have a ventilator in the puja room.
- The walls of the puja room should be painted with white, light yellow or light blue color.
- You can not touch anything if your hands are dirty and always enter your puja room after removing the shoes/slippers.
- The Storage of the puja room should always point towards the southeast direction.
Also Read: The best Vastu tips for offices and Business
Interior of the Puja Room
- Keep one thing in mind that the idols should be placed in the northeast direction of the puja room, also an inch away from the walls.
- It is said that if the idols are facing towards each other then it is inauspicious. So make sure that they should be facing away from each other.
- Kalash holds great importance while doing a puja so it should be kept in the north or in the east direction of the room.
- Try to keep a Diya or a lamp in the southeast direction of the room.
Things to Avoid as per Puja Room Vastu
- Make sure not to have the puja room near the bedroom.
- The puja room should not be located under the stairs.
- It is believed that if the puja room is next to the washroom or kitchen, then it is highly inauspicious and frowned upon by the Vastu Experts Online.
- The idol placed in the puja room should not be broken.
- The prayers should always be offered while facing the east direction.
- Every house should contain only one puja room which should not be used for any other purposes.
- Never sleep in the puja room while worshipping.
Also Read: 10 ways to Incorporate Vastu in Your Home
Vastu Consultation is a highly powerful way to make your puja room full of positive vibes and feel the power of the divinity there. This is highly encouraged so as to make a beautiful space wherein one can invoke the gods and goddesses and attain their choicest blessings.
Puja place tends to bring peace, prosperity, and positive vibes in the life of every individual but if your puja room is full of bad vibes and energy then it’s the high time to vanish that negative energy once and for all.
It’s time to remove all the negativity from your puja room or house, we highly recommend that you go for the Best Vastu Consultant Online, Mr. Jayant Pandey Ji who is the founder of Kaatyaayani Jyotish and who is also known as one of the biggest Brand Name Astrologers in India. He recommends the best remedies and tips to the people that suit the energy body and space we inhabit to reach the most profitable outcome.