Vastu Tips to bring home wealth this Diwali
Indian Astrology | 07-Nov-2019 Views: 13540
Diwali marks as the festival of light that is celebrated across the country with enthusiasm. The festival is known as the triumph of victory of good over evil. During the festival people light up their homes with the help of decorative lights and lamps. The festival brings lots of happiness and people wait for this festival for the whole year.
Lord Ganesha is worshipped during Diwali for prosperity and welfare, whereas Goddess Lakshmi is worshipped to attain wealth and riches. This festival is celebrated to mark the return of Lord Rama after the 14 year-long period of exile. This festival is considered as a celebration of life and is of the most prominent festival in the Hindu tradition.
Vastu Shastra is the ancient art of architecture of a home in such a way that it enhances health, wealth, and prosperity by mixing architecture with nature. It is usually considered as the best way to attract and allow positive energy to flow through their residential or workplace.
Vastu Shastra on the day of Diwali
Since Diwali is the day of worshipping Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi, who stands as a symbol of prosperity and wealth, so it is really important to do it the right way. Vastu is considered having a direct relation to the wealth, prosperity, and happiness of your home. Following these simple Vastu tips in your home can make you more and more benefits.
Here are some vastu tips for Diwali for your house:
- The main door of the house must be clean and neat, and also special care should be taken that there are no creaking sounds from the door.
- A Silver Swastika must be placed outside the main door of the house as it keeps all the problems out of the house.
- Another way of welcoming Goddess Lakshmi is by stamping small footprints from the entrance of the house.
- Bright and colorful torans should be hanged on the main door of the house.
Inside the house
One can put floating flowers in water at the northeast corner of your house. Along with looking beautiful, it will also benefit the owner also.
The divine symbols like the swastika, om, and rangoli must be drawn and placed on the northeast corner of the house.
Eve of the Diwali
- On the eve of Diwali, these points must be kept in mind.
- One must place two lamps at the entrance of your home.
- One must keep in note that whenever they are placing lamps outside the house, it must be kept in multiples of four.
- Floating candles along with flowers are one of the best ways to ensure positivity in the house.
Gifts according to Vastu
- Vastu Shastra suggests that the items which are antique in nature must not be given to anyone as a gift.
- Crystals are a great item for gifts, but they must be placed in the specific east direction of the house.
- Any of the stone or metal items must be placed in the south direction of the house.
- It is suggested that leather items must not be given to anyone as they are considered to be inauspicious.
Lighting according to Vastu
- It is suggested that if the main door lies in the North or the Northeast direction, then green or yellow must be the dominating colors of the lighting.
- If the entrance is in the east direction then the lighting must be done with the yellow color.
- The Southeast entrance of the house must be decorated with red color.
- The doors of the South or southwest direction must be decorated with the help of both the red and blue colors.
- The main color of the house must be blue if the entrance is in the northwest direction.
- The rangoli designs enhance positivity and lets the positive energy to enter the house.
- The readymade rangoli with Lakshmi and Ganesh must not be placed on the doorsteps as it is really inauspicious.
- Symbols like Swastika and Om must not be made on floors with the help of Rangoli.
- The footprints of the Goddess Lakshmi must be in the direction of entering the house and not coming out of the house.
- The color of the rangoli must be same as the color of the lights.
- With the help of appropriate color and light and according to Vastu, one will gain prosperity and enhance one’s chances of wealth and success.
Following the above mentioned Vastu tips will help one to celebrate Diwali in the most appropriate manner and will enhance the maximum benefits. The overall feelings of festivities, love, purity, and knowledge all help make Diwali the most awaited festivals in the country. One can always consult a Vastu expert available at Future point in order to perform everything in the correct manner and to lead a healthy and peaceful life.