Medical Astrology: The relationship between Health & Astrology Explained!
Indian Astrology | 16-Nov-2019 Views: 13044
Medical Astrology: Health is the most important thing in any one’s life. One might have all the happiness and pleasures but if he/she does not have good health, then nothing is of use. To know about the health of a person, one should turn up to health astrology.
Earlier astrology was related just with wealth, good fortune, marriage, etc. But none of these is of any use if you’re not healthy. Health remains the most important factor for achieving anything in life. Vedic health horoscope by date of birth with the prediction of various things also helps in achieving and maintaining health.
How Astrology Helps In Diagnosing A Disease?
Kundli Prediction is the major component in diagnosing a disease. A lot can be achieved by an astrologer by just knowing your birth details, which include the date, time, and place of birth.
An Astrologer can predict a disease if any of the following things happen in one’s online kundli:
- If at any point in time a planet receives a bad aspect either at square or opposition.
- If any of the malefic planets like Saturn, Mars, Rahu, Ketu, Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto are placed in any of the bad houses like 6th, 8th, or 10th house.
- If the malefic planets are placed in the signs Virgo, Scorpio, or Pisces.
- At a point in time when any harmful planets are positioned in Lagna or Ascendant.
- If Sun, Moon, and Lagna- all of these three are afflicted then death like agonies are predicted.
Detailed Study of the above-mentioned Houses in Medical Astrology:
- 6th House: 6th house is also known as the house of diseases as it indicated sickness and illness. It is usually considered that the health of the person deteriorates only when Mahadasha or Antardasha of the planets are in connection with the 6th house. If planets are connected to 6th house in any of the manners will definitely cause diseases.
- A person must analyze the 6th house from Moon, Sun, and also from the sign of Mahadasha.
- It is also necessary to analyze the planets positioned in the 6th house.
- 8th House: 8th house is connected directly against longevity and a long life span. 1st and 3rd houses must also be analyzed in addition to the 8th house for longevity. That is the major reason that the eighth house is also known as the “house of death”.
- 12th House: 12th house is the house of hospitalization, confinement, imprisonment, loss by marriage, loss of a wife, loss of any kind, expenses, donations, charity work, secret enemies, and deception.
Characteristics of different houses related to health Astrology
The various houses in one’s birth chart represent different parts of the body and their well-being:
- 1st House: Body in general, Complexion, Head, Face, Brain, Blood Vessels of the Brain, Complexion, and Mind
- 2nd House: Throat, Larynx, Teeth, Speech, Right eye, Cerebellum, Neck, Bones, Blood vessels that connect the throat and neck, Nose, Tongue, Ears, Fingers, Nails, and Flesh.
- 3rd House: ears, Shoulders, Collar, Hands, bone-related to hands, Lung, Breath, Blood and Body Growth.
- 4th House: Last phase of life, chest, breast, ribs, food poisoning, stomach, gastric system, digestive system, lungs, and diaphragm
- 5th House: Heart, spinal cord, mind, Upper abdomen, liver, gallbladder, spleen, intestines, mesentery
- 6th House: General diseases, kidney, stomach, bowels, intestines, lower abdomen, mental faculties
- 7th House: Waist, Navel cavity, Lumbar region, skin, Groin, bladder, breathing
- 8th House: Incurable diseases, Urinary organs, Uterus, Ovaries, Prostate glands, Pineal glands Pelvic bones, Bladder, Anus
- 9th House: Hips, Arterial systems, Nerves, Thighs, Limbs, Femoral artery
- 10th House: Knees, Hams, Joints, Bones and Flesh, patella
- 11th House: Legs, Blood circulation, ankles, Left ear, buttocks
- 12th House: Lymphatic system, Feet, Toes, Left eye, hospitalization, death, Blood
Also Read: Planets in Indian Astrology that are responsible for Cancer
Characteristics of different planets related to Health Astrology
The various planets represent different characteristics of the body:
- Planet Sun: Sun is directly related to Heat, sunstroke, eyes, blood circulation, spinal cord, the right eye of males and left eye of females, stomach, bones, heart, skin, belly, and head. A weak sun might give problems with the right eye, high fever, disease of the eye, bone cancer, and a weak immune system.
- Planet Moon: Moon is related to Cold, Pneumonia, breast-related diseases, kidneys, stomach, uterus related problems, Mania, Motions, the left eye of males and right eye of females, heart, lungs, mind, breast, alimentary canal, water in the body, Intestines, lymph.
- Planet Mercury: Planet Mercury is related to Digestive system, nerves, lungs, speech-related problems, mouth, tongue, hands, epilepsy, chest, skin, navel, nose, spinal system, gallbladder, veins, arms, and hair.
- Planet Venus: Venus is related to throat, neck, cheeks, skin, venereal diseases, reproductive organs, face, semen, urine’ luster of body, water in body and glands.
- Planet Mars: Mars is usually considered to be related with Forehead, nose, muscles, male reproductive organs, piles, hemorrhages, injuries, burns, cuts, fevers, accidents, electric shock, suicidal tendencies, blood, marrow, energy, neck veins, rectum veins, red matter in blood, female organs and vitality.
- Planet Jupiter: Jupiter is considered to have direct effects on Liver, Diabetes, Blood vessels, right ear, thigh, buttocks, obesity, problems due to overeating, brains, lungs, kidney, memory, tongue and spleen.
- Planet Saturn: Saturn is connected with general weakness, bony appearance, teeth, bones, knees, joints, rheumatism, chronic diseases, asthma, lung-related diseases, tuberculosis and skin diseases, legs, muscles, limbs.
- Planet Rahu: Rahu is supposed to be connected with Leprosy, Cancer, poisoning, snake bite, bites of poisonous insects and creatures, spleen diseases, feet, breathing, neck.
- Planet Ketu: Ketu is connected with Hypertension, BP, lunacy, allergies, infectious diseases and also the involvement of Ketu makes it difficult to diagnose the effect of any disease.
Astrology can be an essential part of maintaining your health and remedies for health astrology can act as a game-changer with respect to maintaining your health. You can Talk to an Astrologer for health issue solutions by the best astrologer in India.