Is Manglik dosha in Kundli something to be afraid of ?!
Indian Astrology | 15-Oct-2019 Views: 14233
Marriage is one of the most beautiful and real relationships on this earth. It is a relation between two souls who become one, who promised to get committed to each other for their entire lives, who promised to stay on each other’s side in good and bad times and hold each other’s hand through thick or thin. But, planets play a major role in the life of every individual as they influence every area of their lives.
The planetary combinations formed in the Kundli of any person could be benefic or malefic, depending on their placement. Planet Mars is often considered to be a malefic cast on the life of the native. According to Vedic Astrology, the negative impact of Mars is typically observed in marriage and life post-marriage. The Manglik dosha in the horoscope, which makes the native a ‘Mangli’, is considered very inauspicious because an afflicted native may remain unmarried throughout his/her life.
What is Mangal Dosha?
According to the Vedic astrology, the Mangal Dosha is the most malefic dosha that exists in the horoscope of the native. It could have adverse effects in all the areas of the life of the native and especially in matters related to marriage. Planet Mars is known to bring bad luck and a lot of problems in the life of individuals. According to Vedic astrology, the person could be considered Manglik if mangal dosh or planet mars is positioned in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house of the horoscope of the individual.
Types of Mangal Dosha
According to Indian astrology, if Mangal Dosha present in the Kundli of a person then it can make the native suffer to some extent.
Anshik Mangal dosha might reside in the horoscope of the native which means that a person has a minor mangal dosha in the existing horoscope. The effects of Anshik Manglik dosha wear off with the passage of the time or it remains till the age of 28 and it can be rectified by performing some rituals like Shanti puja.
Manglik or Mangal Dosha is considered highly inauspicious and it is believed to have negative impacts on the married life of the native. It is also said that it can lead to the death of the partner if not treated appropriately. One can also perform puja to get rid of the negative effects of this dosha.
The individual can get the Manglik dosha compatibility report from Future Point in order to get the full knowledge about this report from our expert Astrologers.
Impacts of Mangal Dosha
Mangal dosha can have many serious ill-effects on the married life of the natives.
- It is considered as the most inauspicious as the native with the Mangal Dosha in the Horoscope may remain unmarried throughout his/her whole lives.
- It is observed that when two people get married to each other without considering the mangal dosha in their horoscope, then they could face a lot of problems in their married life and their marriage would not be successful.
- In another case, if planet Mars is placed in the 4th house of the native’s horoscope, then it can create financial troubles in the life of a person and he/she might not be financially strong in case of this position of the planet Mars in the horoscope.
- And if the planet Mars is placed in the 12th house of the horoscope, then the natives might suffer from mental illness as well as with financial losses and they could not maintain the stability in their married life.
Remedies for Manglik Dosha
- The person with the Manglik dosha in his/her Kundli should read the mangal Stotra, mangal Kavach, mangal Chandrika Strotra and Angkarak Stotra for mangal Shanti.
- Fasting on Tuesdays, worshipping and conducting puja for lord hanuman would help natives to get rid of the negative effects of the mangal dosha.
- Among all Remedies Report, one of the most powerful Remedy to reduce the negative effects of mangal dosha is to get married to a Manglik partner. If both the partners are Manglik, then the effects of this dosha can get nullified.
- The natives with the Manglik dosha should chant the Navgaraha mantra on Tuesdays which is also known by the name of mangal mantra. They should chant the Gayatri mantra 10 times in a day.
- Wearing a bright red coral gemstone with a gold ring in the ring finger would also help the natives to get rid of the dosha.
- The procedure of Matching Kundli before marriage holds great importance in the Hindu tradition. Today, a lot of people consider Online Kundli Matching as it is the easiest way and it saves the time of the person.
- Marriage is the most important phase of everyone’s life and that is why free Kundli Matching for marriage holds great importance to analyze the planetary combinations formed in the horoscope of the person and Manglik dosha is highly considered while matching the horoscopes of the partners.
You are advised to Consult an Astrologer to get the complete information of the planets and their effects on his/her horoscope and life.