Can Depression be cured with Astrological Tips?
Can Depression be cured with Astrological Tips: ‘Health is Wealth’ is a famous phrase that correlates the importance of health to us and reveals that health is indeed the most important wealth. It means our good health is the real wealth of our life that gives us a good physique and mind and enables us to enjoy whole life by managing its all challenges. So, if our health is good, we can bear any bad circumstance or situation in our life. Get a Health Report that will provide you with predictions for your future so you can check and change your habits for the better.
People generally become fail in their life to maintain good health just because of their lazy and bad habits. They think that what they are doing is right but time has already gone whenever they get to know their mistakes. Good health is one that keeps us healthy in all aspects like mentally, physically, socially and intellectually. It provides us freedom from all the sickness and diseases. It is a costly and most precious gift of god and necessary for living a purposeful life.
In astrology, horoscope consists of twelve houses including health. Not only physical health but a state of mind can also be judged by carefully analyzing the horoscope. Mental health problems may include, depression, unnecessary tension, lack of concentration, disorders related to mind. The effects of malefic planets on the
Ascendant and moon can create such problems.
Depression is the most common problem worldwide and the leading cause of disability. It is different from fluctuations in mood that people experience as part of normal life.
What are the Symptoms of Depression?
- Mood- Depressed, anger, aggressiveness, restlessness, anxiety, thoughts on death or suicide.
- Emotional- Feeling empty, sad, happy, hopeless.
- Sleep- Insomnia, inappropriate sleep,
- Physical- Pains, headache, digestive problems, unintentional weight loss (without dieting) or low appetite.
- Thinking- Inability to think, concentrate, or make decisions,
Also Read: Planets in Indian Astrology that are responsible for Cancer
Causes of Depression
The causes of depression are not properly understood and may not be down to a single source. Depression can be
- Genetic- A family history of depression might increase the risk. Studies make it sound simple, but heredity is a complex interplay of many factors, not just individual genes. Genetics and heritability is a complex process even for a seemingly simple feature like eye color.
- Biological- The impact of biological factors seems to be more prominent in life, where typical symptoms and signs such as a decrease in weight, and sleeping disorders cannot be explained on psychodynamic grounds alone.
- Environmental- Environmental causes are those things that happen in the course of our everyday lives. Noise pollution can make you suffer from stress, anxiety, depression.
- Psychological or Social- Problems related to social isolation due to other mental illnesses or being cast out of a family or social group can contribute to the risk of developing clinical depression. These may include situations such as prolonged stress at home or workplace, coping with the loss of a loved one, or traumatic events.
Want the best from Stars for your family? Consult with the Best!
Ways to cure Depression
- Yoga- Yoga is the most effective treatment for depression. It can reduce all your negativity and stress from the mind. Doing yoga on a daily basis will definitely bring positive change in you.
- Exercise- Physical exercise can help you deal with any stressful problem. Aerobic exercise or Gyming keeps your body active and energetic. Exercise in fresh air gives extra benefits as we inhale more and fresh oxygen. This will lighten your mood and help you feel calmer.
- Balanced Diet- Eating a proper and balanced including fresh vegetables and fruits can give spontaneous relief from depression.
- Avoid alcohol and Drugs- These substances can make you feel better for a short period of time but in the long run, this will only make you weak and depressed.
- Travel- Travelling gives relief from the outer work. Short trips with family can boost up your mind. Experiences through travel have allowed people to overcome the problem of depression or help cope with their depression in a natural way.
Depression isn’t generally considered to be preventable. It’s very difficult to recognize what causes it, which means preventing it is more difficult. But once you’ve experienced a bad phase, you may be better prepared to prevent a future situation by learning which lifestyle changes and treatments are helpful.
In order to know what the stars have in store for his/her health in the times that right around the corner. The ancient science of Vedic Astrology reveals the exact picture of the health front of an individual.
That’s why we urge you to contact our highly experienced astrologer, Mr. Arun Bansal and get your Personalized Health Report for 1 Year. It reveals the exact situation of health for 1 year and accurate analysis cautions you for suspected diseases. This was only an example. So don’t get disheartened as depression is part of our life and you should make efforts to fight with depression!