Simple Guide to: Kaal Sarp Dosha Effects and its Remedies
Kaal Sarp dosha is the most dreadful and harmful dosha and its presence in the horoscope of the native is considered viciously inauspicious. There are many yogas mentioned in Vedic astrology. In case, when all the seven planets are placed between the shadowy planets Rahu and Ketu, then the Kaal Sarp yoga is believed to form in the horoscope of the native. One can perform Kaal Sarp Dosha Puja to get rid of the problems in their lives caused by the presence of this dosha in their Kundli and make their life free from the malefic effects of Kaal Sarp dosha. There are many yogas and doshas present in the horoscope of the native that is pointed out by the saints in ancient times.
All that we go through in our lives might be because of the planetary movement and combinations formed in our horoscope. These planets play a major role in defining the course of our lives. In case when all the planets are on the same side as that of the Rahu and Ketu axis, and there is not a single planet placed on the other side, the “full” Kaal Sarp yoga is formed in the Kundli of the person. And in case if all the planets are on the same side of the Rahu and Ketu axis except one that is on the other side of the axis then partial Kaal Sarp dosha is formed in the horoscope. The partial Kaal Sarp dosha is less harmful as compared to that of the full Kaal Sarp dosha.
The Kaal Sarp report by Future Point is carefully prepared by analyzing a number of factors signified in a native horoscope.
What is a Kaal Sarp dosha?
Kaal Sarp dosha occurs by the placement of the planet sun, moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, mercury, and venus on the side of the planet Rahu and Ketu in the horoscope of a native. According to the Vedic astrology, it is believed that those who are under the influence of Kaal Sarp dosha are devoted to their family and society. They are pure-hearted souls and not greedy or self-centered people. And they have to struggle throughout their lives. There are 12 types of Kaal Sarp Dosha according to Indian Astrology.
Kaal Sarp dosha in the Kundli of the natives brings problems and struggle in the various areas of the life of the native. There are various types of Kaal Sarp yoga mentioned in the Vedic astrology that can affect the various areas of the life of the individual. One needs to know about these types in order to get the appropriate remedy to treat any of the doshas in case if present in the Kundli.
Effects of the Kaal Sarp Dosha
The presence of Kaal Sarp Dosha in Kundli of the native could affect their lives in any way. Its effects could be negative as well as positive also. All this depends on the position of the planets in the kundli of the native.
- The native under the influence of Kaal Sarp dosha suffers from unwanted delay and defeats in many areas of their lives.
- The person could not maintain the mental peace and stability in their lives.
- The person would suffer from a lack of self- confidence and courage.
- The person with this dosha could suffer from various diseases and health issues and could find it hard to maintain stability in their lives.
- This dosh makes the person suffer from problems in matters related to career, finances, profession, family, and etc.
- The person would suffer from anxiety and restless in their lives.
Remedies to Treat Kaal Sarp Dosha
- According to Vedic Astrology, chanting the Panchakshari Mantra i.e. Om Namah Shivay or Maha Mrityunjay Jaap (108 times) in a day would help the native to get rid of the negative effects of Kaal Sarp dosha.
- The person with the Kaal Sarp dosha in their horoscope should give water to the peepal plant every Saturday as it is considered very effective to get rid of this dosha.
- Worshipping Nag Devta and fasting on the day of Nag Panchami or worshipping Lord Krishna is considered a very effective remedy to treat this dosha.
- Dropping the idols of Nag and Nagin made of silver could help the natives to get rid of this dosha.
- Wearing a hessonite ring would also save the native from the malefic effects of Kaal Sarp Dosha.
In order to know what your Kundli says about you or to have more information about any of the dosha, you can Talk to an Astrologer and could find a way to make your lives perfect and wonderful. If any of the dosha is not treated timely in the proper way, then it could bring irreversible bad luck and misfortune in the life of the native. So, instead of taking the risk, book Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja Online from Future Point.