Kaal means death. Dosh is a planetary placement in a native’s horoscope, that is in sync with cosmic alignment. A dosh formed in the horoscope of the native can lead to many problems, mainly related to the health, financial, and marital aspects of one’s life. The individual born under Kaal Sarp Yog passes through death like agonies throughout the life. The Kaal Sarp Yog is formed when all the planets have resided between Rahu and Ketu.
One can be affected by many Doshas that are formed by the inappropriate placement and ill conjunction of the different planets in the Horoscope, but one Dosh that is most feared in Astrology is: “Kaal Sarp Dosha”. It is formed when all the 7 out of nine planets are placed within 180 degrees of Rahu and Ketu.
In Kaal Sarp Dosh, Rahu( North Node of the Moon) and Ketu( South Node of the Moon), captures the remaining planets within the 180 degrees grid that these two “Shadow Planets” always form. The detention of the 7 planets by Rahu (also known as Dragon’s Head) and Ketu (also known as Dragon’s Tail) is considered highly negative for a native. It is believed that those who are under the influence of Kaal Sarp dosha are devoted to their family and society. They are pure-hearted souls and not greedy or self-centered people. And they have to struggle throughout their lives. The native under the influence of Kaal Sarp dosha suffers from unwanted delay and defeats in many areas of their lives. They cannot maintain their mental peace and stability.
This dosha creates lifetime problems and creates a life full of problems. It creates obstacles in the accomplishment of goals. But what should one do, if they are affected by this dreadful planetary arrangement? And what can be done to minimize the effects of Kaal Sarp Dosha? The effects of this Dosh can only be performed by performing the Kaal Sarp Dosha Pooja. This Pooja should be performed for reducing the effects of Kaal Sarpa Dosha and for pleasing Rahu and Ketu so that they don’t cause any problem and create any obstacles.
If Kaal Sarp Dosha is not treated in time, it can bring irreversible bad luck in the lives of the people. So Kaal Sarp Pooja is suggested if you are willing to negate the effects of dreadful Kaal Sarp Dosha from your life.
Benefits of Kaal Sarp Dosha Pooja:
Here are some of the benefits of performing this Pooja
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja will help to remove the highly negative effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh from an individual’s life.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja will pacify the effects of Rahu & Ketu which are considered as ’Naturally Malefic Planets’ in astrology.
- It will remove all obstacles & hurdles that the native has been facing due to Kaal Sarp Dosh in his/her life.
- It will reverse the bad luck factor and enhance good luck and fortune in the life of the native.
- Getting the Kaal Sarp Dosh treated, one can gain sudden growth in the career aspect of his/her life.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja blesses the individual with a balanced and peaceful state of mind.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja will bring clarity in terms of thinking and helps the native to identify the right opportunities at the right time in life.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja helps the benefic planets in the horoscope to get free from the clutches of Rahu & Ketu and bring forth the positive effects of such planets.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja will bless the native with a significant recovery from all ongoing ailments and will bestow sound health on the native.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja will bless the individual with victory in legal battles and will put an end to all disputes going on with respect to the property.
- It must also be noted that Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja favors foreign travels as well.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja protects a business from problems and brings abundance in terms of profits.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja provides a sense of security to people in both job and business sectors.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja brings peace & harmony in the family of a native.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja will bless the individual with a happy and blissful marriage.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja will shield the native from all enemies.
Kaal Sarp Dosha Pooja from Indian Astrology Includes:
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja is highly learned by Brahmin Priests to treat the Kaal Sarp Dosh present in native’s horoscope/kundli and bring forth success & prosperity in your life.
- Arrangement of watching the Puja being performed under your name via a recording provided to you by us at the comfort of your home.