Navratri is incomplete without Kanya puja as the Pujan held after the completion of nine days of Navratri. This puja is mainly held to seek the blessings from all the nine forms of Maa Parvati and takes all the troubles and obstacles from the Individuals life. To celebrate the nine days of Navratri, the native has to perform Navratri Maha Hawan & Kanya Puja. In the puja nine Kanya(girls) will be fed from which the individual can seek the blessing from all nine incarnations of Maa Parvati.
After performing the puja with full sincerity and faith, nine little girls are offered with sweets and savory meals. The Kanya puja should be executed properly at the end of the Navratri. If the individual doesn’t feed the little girls then all the fasts that are kept by him/her will be of no use.
While performing puja one must always remember that the ceremony of Kanya Pujan should be performed with complete respect & devotion towards Maa Durga. The individual should always remember that, out of the nine days of Navratri, Kanya Pujan is performed either on Ashtami (8th Day) or on Navami (9th Day) of Navratri. At Indian Astrology the Navratri Hawan and Kanya Pujan is a collection of Puja in which plenty of pujas is added. The Hawan or puja can be performed on any one day that is told in planteram.
Purpose of Navratri Maha Hawan & Kanya Pujan
The main purpose of performing this puja is to get blessings from all nine forms of Goddess Parvati. The individual who worships or performs the ritual properly can feel a stable lifestyle. The puja prevents all the obstacles and difficulties from the native’s life and provides them a peaceful life. It also creates a shield around the individual that protects him/her from all the negative energies and ill effects. One must also execute the puja properly because it nullifies all the negative sins of the person that were committed in the previous life. It also attracts good luck in a person’s life.
Benefits of Navratri Maha Hawan & Kanya Pujan
- The Maha Hawan that has to be performed on the day will include Ganesh Pujan Aahuti, Navgraha Pujan Aahuti, Van Kalash Aahuti, Shidash Mantra Aahuti, Srisukti Purusukta Aahuti, Maha Mrityunjaya Aahuti, and Batuk Bhairav Aahuti.
- It makes the individual’s life harmonious as it attracts an abundance of wealth in his/her life.
- It removes all the obstacles and difficulties from the native’s life.
- It enhances the courage of the individual that helps her in facing all the situations.
- It nullifies or destroys the malefic karmic sins that one has done in his/her previous lives.
- Performing the puja with a positive mind can help the devotee in attaining success and spiritual powers.
- It provides a protective shield that safeguards the individuals from all odds.
Navratri Maha Hawan & Kanya Pujan Vidhi
- The Navaratri Maha Hawan will include a total of 7 Aahuti, that has to be done on the individual’s behalf. The Aahuti is mainly given to please deities so that one can get rid of all the problems that are present in his/her life.
- As the Kanya Pujan will be done on the Individual’s behalf, he/she should provide food and gifts to the little kids or girls.
- To perform puja properly one must consider highly Learned Brahmin Priests.
- If any person is willing to get the puja done online then, Indian Astrology can provide you an arrangement of watching the Puja Online.