What is Janam Kundli?
Janam Kundli is one of the most popular models of astrological calculations. The astrological calculations available in this model of horoscope help to get a much better idea about the strength of the native’s destiny.
It contains more calculations as compared to Teva. The calculations of different types of Dashas are beneficial to know about the timing of events from different Dasha systems and angles.
It nutshell we can say that Janam Kundli is like the astrological biodata of native which helps the astrologer to get an idea about native’s past and make predictions about future.
Janam Kundli Features
Charts & Calculations
- Avakhada Chakra
- Panchang of Birthday
- Planetary Degrees and their Positions
- Calculation of Birth Chart, Moon Chart, Navamsa Chart, Chalit, Nirayan Bhava Chalit - Basic important charts to get an idea about the strength of horoscope.
- Karak, Avastha, Rashmi - Signification & Power of planets.
- Sudarshan Chakra - Represent the comparative positions of the planets in the Sun, Moon and Lagna charts simultaneously from outer to inner circle respectively. To study a house consider the signs in all the three charts simultaneously.
- KP System
- Tables of Significator & Ruling Planets in KP
- Tables of Aspects on Planets, Bhava Middle & Cusps
- Shodashvarga Charts - 16 divisional charts to study the various areas. An event can’t be predicted in independently on the basis of a divisional chart rather it needs to be studied along with the birth chart. It should be remembered that there is no aspect of planets in divisional charts. The strength of planets is limited to the sign and house occupied.
- Shodashvarga Tables
- Friendship Table
- Shadbala and Bhavabala Tables
- Shadbala and Bhavabala Graphs
- Upagraha & Arudha, Shannadi Chakra, Tripapa Chakra
- Prastharashtakvarga Tables, Ashtakvarga Tables
- Bhinnashtak and Ashtakvarga Graphs
- Vimshottari Dasha with Sub-Sub-Sub period
- Ashtottari Dasha, Yogini Dasha, Kaal Chakra Dasha & Char Dasha
- Astro Graphs: 12 Year Astro Graphs for Health, Finance