In Vedic astrology, Yoga or Dosh plays a very important role. As the latter is curse, the former is considered as a boon. Since the former which is Yoga a very auspicious placement of planet or a group of planets in the horoscope providing considerable growth and progress in a native’s life. The formation of any yoga in the horoscope or kundali of a native is considered highly auspicious and shall bring much gains in their life.
Accordingly, one such Yoga which is highly auspicious in a native’s horoscope is that of Panch Mahapurusha Yoga. A Pancha Mahapurusha yoga is a highly auspicious yoga which brings name and fame, along with wealth and prosperity.
Read: Astrological Remedy to Recover Lend / Loan Money
How is a Pancha-Mahapurusha yoga a formed?
Panch Mahapurusha Yoga is an important combination in Vedic astrology.
This Yoga (combination) is formed due to specific positions of planets either in exalted or in its own signs. This is formed by five different planets with combination of certain rashis or zodiac signs and four bhavas (or houses from ascendant) in kendra(quadrant).
This Yoga is created by any of these five different planets Visa Viz: Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus or Saturn. Each planet is having different characteristics and they form a different type of Panchamahapurusha. Therefore, one of the reasons why it is Pancha-Mahapurusha yoga is that these five planets form the yoga. Again, each of these Pancha-Mahapurusha yoga formed by the 5 planets are called differently.
Read: Ensuring the best for your child with astrology
- Ruchaka Yoga (Mars): Ruchaka yoga is formed when a strong Mars is posited in one of the four houses,1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house(quadrant) from ascendant, in its own sign (Aries or Scorpio) or in exalted sign (Capricorn), in an individual native’s astrological chart. The native will be wealthy, very famous, intelligent, full of enthusiasm and energy. A person born with Ruchaka Yoga will have graceful appearance, very attractive physique and impressive personality and he will be long lived.
Examples of Ruchaka yoga: Aishwarya Rai, PM Sri Narendra Modi etc.,
- Bhadra Yoga (Mercury): Mercury represents wisdom, intelligence, education, intellect, speech and business. Bhadra yoga is formed when strong Mercury is posited in one of the four houses, 1st ,4th ,7th or 10th house from ascendant, in its own sign (Gemini or Virgo) or exalted sign (Virgo), in an individual native’s birth chart. The native will be tall, attractive, learned, intelligent, intellectual, wealthy, good orator, sharp-witted, helpful, majestic and very famous with a successful career, at a very early age.
Example of Bhadra Yoga: Lal Bahadur Shastri (Former PMO), Bill Gates etc.,
- Hamsa-Yoga (Jupiter): Planet Jupiter represents intellect, brilliance, education, discipline and spirituality. Hamsa yoga is formed when strong Jupiter is posited in one of the four houses,1st ,4th ,7th or 10th house from ascendant(lagna), in exalted zodiac sign (Cancer) or in its own sign (Sagittarius or Pisces), in a native’s birth chart. The person will have a sharp and elevated nose, good features with tall, handsome and attractive personality, he/she will be fair, very graceful, intelligent, intellectual, famous, wealthy, religious, studious, popular, charitable and gentle in nature. The native will have trouble with teeth, sometimes may be broken at an early age, if afflicted by malefic planets. A woman having Hamsa Yoga with non-afflicted and strong Jupiter, will be lucky for her husband or married life, as Jupiter represents husband in a woman’s birth chart, for example Madhuri Dikshit.
Other examples of Hamsa Yoga are: Jayalalitha, Madhuri Dikshit, Benjamin Franklin.
Read: Jupiter Transit Report
- Malavya Yoga (Venus): Venus represents luxury, comfort and marital bliss. Malavya yoga is formed when Venus is posited in quadrant from ascendant(lagna), in one of four houses,1st ,4th 7thor 10th ,in its own sign(Taurus or Libra) or exalted sign(Pisces), in a person’s astrological birth chart. The native will have beautiful face with large eyes and very attractive personality. The native will be famous, fortunate, own many vehicles and live a prosperous, luxurious and successful life. The native will be in contact with many women, in his life but this does not mean his character is questionable. If this combination (yoga) is afflicted by malefic planets, then the native will have bad or unpredictable character. A native having Malavya Yoga, with strong Venus in thier birth chart will get a very loving and supporting spouse, as Venus represents marital bliss, in a person’s birth chart.
Example: Pundit Jawaharlal Nehru, John F Kennedy, Mahatma Gandhi.
- Shasha Yoga (Saturn): Saturn represents sorrow, obstacles and adversity. Shasha yoga is formed when Saturn is posited in one of the four houses,1st ,4th ,7th or 10th house from ascendant, in its own sign (Capricorn or Aquarius) or exalted sign(Libra), in an individual’s astrological birth chart. The native will rise to a great height but the progress will be very slow and the life will not be without troubles. A person having Shasha Yoga with strong Saturn in a native’s birth chart, being a deep thinker would positively implement the ideas to bring them to reality and successfully start a new venture. The native will be tall, good looking with attractive physique and will have many servants, factories and lead a prosperous and wealthy life. If this combination is afflicted by malefic planets, the person will be a bad character (may be even a robber). He will not hesitate in stealing or enjoying others' wealth.
Example: Jimmy Carter (Former U.S.A. President), Margaret Thatcher (Former PM of UK).
Read: Lal Kitab methods for all major life problems
To know more about Yoga, readers can write to us for Indian Astrology Consultation from our team of expert and leant astrologers. Our Astrology services are offered since the past 3 decades. For more details, readers can write to us at email@example.com or visit our website www.indianastrology.com .